- The Frederick News Post had an article and interview with Mary when she was in Maryland
- Pasadena Weekly ran an interview with Mary when she was in California for her book tour. (A slightly revised version appeared on the Huffington Post.)
- The Huntington News places Mary's work within the body of scholarship on Mother Teresa and the Missionaries of Charity.
- When Mary spoke a Northern Essex Community College, she was interviewed by the Editor-in-Chief of the NECC Observer.
- The Portland Press Herald interviewed Mary
- A Canadian journalist talks with Mary about Mother Teresa's legacy
- The Nashua Telegraph features Mary Johnson and the process of writing her memoir
- The National Post sat down with Mary Johnson during her trip to Toronto to discuss sexuality and religion.
- The Concord Monitor describes the politics of the Missionaries of Charity as featured in An Unquenchable Thirst
- The Manchester Union Leader talks with local author, Mary Johnson
- UCA News reports on the reaction of the Missionaries of Charity to An Unquenchable Thirst: "an opportunity for introspection and to rectify errors."
- Beaumont Business Journal Part 1 and Part 2
- The Harvard Crimson covered Mary's visit with the Harvard Humanist Chaplaincy
- Valerie Tarico interviewed Mary on Alternet, and the piece was picked up by Salon
- Gazette.net, the local online news for Frederick County, had a nice article about Mary May 2nd.
- Beyond Belief: the Secret Lives of Women in Extreme Religions interviewed Mary in February
- Tania Pryputniewicz interviewed Mary about A Room of Her Own on Writer to Writer
- Mary spoke with The Daily Beast about the Vatican investigation of American nuns
- Mary returned to the Daily Beast to talk about the response of the LCWR to the Vatican's report
- A conversation with Adam Lee of Daylight Atheism
- Mary's interview with Kirkus Reviews
- AROHO co-founder Darlene Chandler Bassett sits down with Mary: Two Friends Discuss An Unquenchable Thirst
- Mary spoke with The Friendly Atheist about her journey and her thoughts on faith and life
- Reuters spoke to Mary about her time with Mother Teresa
- Interview for Booktopia in Australia: Ten Terrifying Questions
- Leslie Greffenius asked Mary some juicy questions in BeyondtheMargins
- San Francisco Weekly blog responded to Mary's video blog
- Barbara Presnell remembers when Mary told her, "Our lives are at stake, aren't they?"